To create an advert, please follow the instructions below:
- You should already be logged in as a member, so your contact name and email should already be pre-filled, you may just need to add your phone number.
- Under “Item Information” add a title, ideally the Horse Name, Sex & Age
- Choose all relevant “Categories” by ticking the adjoining boxes (this is very important otherwise your advert will not be listed)
- Add some images, you can drag & drop or upload, landscape format are best. Please make sure the images are each less than 1 megabyte!
- Add a “Description” – this is a formatted text editor, so if you are copying and pasting text, it is a good idea to highlight all the text and select “clear formatting” under the “format” menu.
- Add a “Price” – if you do not want to advertise a price, please just enter £0.00 as this is a numerical field and will not accept POA etc
- Add a “Location” by entering your nearest town/village and county – this is not an address field.
- Hit “Preview”, check your advert and then hit “Publish”
- Your advert will remain listed until you remove it. You can edit, update or delete your advert by following the “Manage your Advert” link within the Members Area.